Our waxes are 100% natural. They do not contain GMOs, pesticides or herbicides. To improve the beneficial effects of our candles, we use exclusively untreated cotton wicks, labeled oeko-tex, that are pre-soaked in wax for better combustion. Our cups are made of recycled transparent polycarbonate, they are transparent and allow the light to pass through.
Usage recommendations :
Natural wax is easy to clean with warm water and soap. But do not throw the melted wax in your sink, you may block your evacuation pipes! If there is a little wax left in your EGOs, heat the glass a little (for example in a water bath or with a hair dryer) and then simply wipe the melted wax with a piece of paper that you can later use to light your fireplace. You can then clean your glass normally.
1. Do not move your candles during combustion and do not leave them unattended.
2. Do not burn your candles too long to preserve their fragrance (4 hours maximum).
3. Keep the wick cut to 0.5mm to prevent smoke and carbonization. Cut off the top of the wick before each use.
4. Burn your candle in an area free of drafts and free of obstruction such as curtains, books, baskets, etc..
5. Keep your candles away from sources of heat and direct sunlight.
6. Protect the surface on which your candle is placed.
7. Keep your candle in a cool, dry place, between 15 and 25 °C.
8. Make sure you use your candles within 2 months of receiving them.